Joining this Agreement and providing data on the Website https://harmony-dubai.com
(hereinafter – the Website) by filling in the online order (checkout) the User:
– confirms that the personal data belongs to him personally; acknowledges and confirms that it carefully and fully read this Agreement and the conditions of processing of personal data indicated on the online application (registration) on the Website;
- recognizes and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data are clear to him;
- gives consent to the processing of personal data provided by the Site for the purpose of registering the User on the Site;
- agrees to the terms of personal data processing without any reservations or restrictions.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, performing the actions provided for in paragraph 3 of part 1 of article 3 of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "on personal data", and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own will and in his own interest. The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
- last name, first name, patronymic;
– phone number;
– email addresses (E-mail).
The user who provides the service https://harmony-dubai.com
the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- collection and accumulation;
- storage for the period of storage of reports established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of use of the Site services by the User;
– clarification (updating, change);
– the destruction of;
- transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures that protect personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of providing the data and can be withdrawn By you by submitting an application to the Site administration specifying the data specified in article 14 Of the law "on personal data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User a corresponding order in simple written form to the email address (E-mail) email@example.com
The site is not responsible for the use (both legal and illegal) by third parties of information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways. The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current version is always available on the page at: https://harmony-dubai.com/privacy_policy
this Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement shall be subject to the substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation.